Monday 8 July 2013

What’s your Fear?




I get scared a lot for no apparent reason. I get scared of life because life is a monster, a big scary monster that needs to be locked away. Fear is an emotion induced by a perceived threat which causes entities to quickly pull far away from it and usually hide. We should not let fear control us, but if it is induced in us from childhood, it’s a habit that is hard to let go of. It takes therapy or shrinks to shake it off our systems, but it’s a long journey.

I am a paranoid being, am scared of the dark, my mind goes through a roller coaster of thoughts in the dark, I imagine ghosts and weird people attacking me in the dark, I know this is silly but it happens. Everyone has something they are scared of, think about it.

I say you haven’t felt fear until you are a mother, a slight fall of your child scares you timbers, or a slight headache gets you running to the emergency room like a crazy person. Ever since I got my daughter I have been hundred times scared, always worried about her safety, if I am not with her I go crazy, am tormented and imagine the worst, I do not trust anyone with her except myself. Like I said, everyone has something that gets them scared, for me, I am an overprotective mother, other than the dark, my daughters’ safety comes first, and it scares me whenever I get a feeling that she’s not safety, this is my fear, what’s yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment